The Lauren & Kristen Show

If you don't like it, get your own show.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

pimp this blog

This isn't really relevant and in fact it's highly shameless, but I would like to take a moment to mention that I have another blog, and it gets updated, at a rough estimate, 1438% more frequently than this one.

I now hang my shingle up over at Tom Noir, which is the reincarnation of my original LiveJournal. There I tackle weighty subjects like culture, economics and technology. I'm not saying I have a lot of deep insights, but I do like to point at them and laugh. Also, for those of you with more plebian interests, there's the occasional post on music or why Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles is awesome.

Drop in and say Hi. Folks are friendly and the water's warm. We do live in Florida after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home